Friday, August 7, 2009

A Day Away

Hello people, I'll make it REALLY short. T he wedding is tomorrow. Mum got this REDDISH spot at her nose, which was ahah Babi!? Some bug bite her on the nose last night. So tomorrow i have to wake up at 6am -_-" Get ready, and get breakfast for the Makeup people and all. A lot of people is coming to help mum get ready, the reception is at 8.30pm at Basil Leaf's. To those i didn't invite, im sorry, Its kinda just a small wedding. Im sorry. Elya, erghhhhh. Elya is going to Club Med at Cherating today. So he wouldn't make it for the wedding. I miss him already :( I know Im really REALLY gonna need him tomorrow. But i'll just have to suck it up. We're finding a way to find a way to fill in this distance. You better call me sayang :P Hahah, thats all. Oh yeah, I didn't go to school the whole week, :P ahahhahaha. Bye :)

Tick Tick :)

No comments: