Friday, February 6, 2009

Tired

Hello, Stupid dumb dumb!? I don't know, school is tiring. And thank god their finally gonna pick the Editor already!? Whats taking Azwani so long pun i don't know. The women who have issue's with flowers and trying so hard to make it everything her style, "saya xnak bunga-bunga nie." The thing is WE DON'T CARE ! The persada is not meant to be created for her satisfaction. Fuck her lea x). And i'm tired lea, homework, school, Basketball, prom comitee just start somemore, tuitions, mummy, jishhhh. I'm in the ticket and the entertaining department. Sooo, okay lea. We're entering the Petronas 3 on 3 thing. Its held at klcc convention center on the 15th of february. Guess whats our groups name? MJ Fan Club(MJFC). OWHHH, and i'm freaking worried about Felix. I hope his gonna be okay, oh my. His knee weyh :/. I'll check on him from time to time. Thats it for today then, got chores to do. Byeeeee, :D

p.s- Dear Water boy, shutup!? don't tell lea :D

A.Z haaa, dah. i dah update my blog.


Q; Some things just are not meant to be.
Ameera S, 6th Feb'09

No comments: